NEW COUNTERTOP / RENOVATION
1) Choose your desired Hob.
2) Check out the cut out dimension of your preferred Hob.
3) Pass on this information to your carpenter. Carpenter will open up a hole according to the cut out size. (Some carpenters prefer to have the actual Hob on site to cut out accordingly.)
4) Countertop guys will cut out with reference to carpenter's cut out hole.
HOB REPLACEMENT / EXISTING HOB HOLE
1) Measure existing Hob hole.
2) Find hob with cut out size that fits the measured Hob hole.
For more details, contact Parry at 8886 3595 :)